Monday, May 22, 2006

Galatians 2:20


"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith and in the son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20 (NIV - New International Version)

"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and delivered himself up for me." Galatioans 2:20 (NASB - New American Standard Bible)

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Galatians 2: 20 (KJV - King James Version)

"With Christ I have been co-crucified; and live no more I, but lives in me Christ; and what now I live in [the] flesh, by faith I live of(in) the Son of God loving me and giving up himself on behalf of me." (Greek to English Translation - 21st edition of Eberhard Nestle's Novum Testamentum Graece)

No comments: